Last updated: July 15, 2021
It is very important to us that you are satisfied with your purchase. In the unfortunate event that you are unsatisfied, you may be eligible for a refund subject to the conditions noted below.
If you make a purchase on the website, you are warranting to us that you are legally authorized to use the credit or other payment card for the proposed transaction and that you fully understand this agreement. Userve Inc. accepts no liability for any damages of any nature resulting from you using your credit card on the website.
Userve will safeguard fees paid by participants/trainees. When purchasing a product:
- Full payment is required at the time of purchase unless your organization has been approved for credit by Userve Inc.
- For online payments we accept all major forms of credit cards (e.g. Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express).
- To request other forms of payment please contact us.
- If you are an organization who will be enrolling students or members on a regular basis and would like to apply for a credit account, please contact us.
Refunds for Course Enrollment
If a participant is dissatisfied with any part of the course being delivered then they will be eligible for a refund of 100% of any monies paid if the following conditions have been satisfied:
- The request for refund has been received in writing within 7 days of enrollment AND
- The participant has not yet attempted any end of lesson quizzes
If you meet all of these criteria, you may submit your refund request in writing via email or call us within 7 days of your course purchase. Please provide an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
When a refund is approved, the refund payment will be paid within 14 days. Refunds are to be paid via electronic funds transfer back onto the credit or debit card used for the original purchase.
Further, no refund will be issued for:
- Failure to pass quizzes, final exams, or any other in-course assessment requirements within the allotted attempts (per course guidelines)
- Failure to pass identity validation requirements (including validation of state or government identification, security questions or any other required methods, per course guidelines)
- Course expirations (per course guidelines)